RE: NEAR BLOWS IN BAWUMIA CAMP, AS CHAIRMAN ODENEHO KWAKU APPIAH AKA COKA ACCUSES WONTUMI OF USING ALAN BOYS AS BAWUMIA CAMPAIGN TEAM COORDINATORS IN ASHANTI REGION.
We have taken notice of an irresponsible attempt by some faceless people to draw Chairman Odeneho Kwaku Appiah (COKA) into a false, unguided and ill-conceived controversy, under the above heading. We wish to put on record that it is false.
2. There has been no such meeting at the RCC.
3. The last time COKA went to the RCC was during the vetting exercise ahead of the Regional Chairmanship elections. He has not been part of any such meeting at the RCC.
4. Isn’t it surprising that the propaganda write-up had no names undersigning it? We know such strategies are inferior communist tactics. It is clear that certain characters in the region only thrive on controversy as a way of sustaining their relevance. COKA is sorry to disappoint them. He has more important things to focus on than becoming a pawn in their game of chess.
5. For the records, Chairman Odeneho Kwaku Appiah will continue to support the ambition of the Vice President, H.E. Dr. Mahamadu Bawumia, and perform any role he assigns him in his campaign to the best of my ability with high integrity, diligence and commitment. Our eyes are on the ball and we refuse to be distracted.
6. Chairman Odeneho uses this opportunity to call on the party base to unite behind the Vice President as he presents the best opportunity for us to break the 8. He further urges all party faithfuls (irrespective of who they support) to conduct themselves in ways that will not harm the unity of the party post the presidential primaries. A united NPP is a must for victory 2024.
7. As a party, our immediate focus is on Kumawu bye-elections. As we work towards winning it massively, we will urge all party faithfuls to focus our energies in that direction and secure resounding victory for the party.
We are breaking the 8. IT IS POSSIBLE!
Long live the NPP!!!
Long live Ghana!!!
Nana Adjei Perez
For: Chairman Odeneho Kwaku Appiah (COKA)