The National Convener and Co-founder , Movement For Change – National Youth Association, Mr. John Akwasi Amponsah, has quizzed Ghanaians on the need to choose ALAN’s Movement For Change over any political party going into the next general elections.
He put all these questions in an article below;
WHY CHOOSE UNITY GOVERNMENT OR ALLAN’S MOVEMENT FOR CHANGE OVER ORGANIZED POLITICAL PARTIES.
Fellow Ghanaians, especially the youth of Ghana, our beloved country, I provide you with some cognitive resources to inform your decision in this 2024 general election.
I provide you with seven reasons for choosing Honourable Allan Kyerematen and his Movement for Change as alternative government of our beloved nation, Ghana. Outlined and explained below are the statements to consider:
1. A vote for MFC Inspires unity and national development: Ghanaians are one people but we seem to be divided around religion and political parties.
This makes it extremely difficult if not impossible for building consensus for National development.
Getting the opportunity to have a union government will make us see ourselves as one people and see poverty, unemployment, economic hardship and so on as the only enemy we must fight if we want growth as a nation.
2. Choosing a union government inspires hope for the youth who represent 55 percent of total votes in the country: The political atmosphere in Ghana is characterized by moneycracy and people who tout themselves as politicians rather civic leaders.
Ghana as it stands it bleeding from leadership crisis. We have leaders who have shown to be committed using vote buying as means to ascending to the higher office of our land.
These monies in the case of union government would not be necessary under union government where everyone has the chance to be relevant.
3. A vote for MFC will help foster development: In our ever changing world, every country that seeks to progress economically will require people who have foresight and have the abilities to scout and empower the youth to lead development through the use of technology and innovative thinking.
Our political leadership as it stands in Ghana is steeped in rhetorics and lies making the ordinary Ghanaian suffering without hope. It stands to reason that by no fault of yours if you are not fortunate to be born by an influential politician your aspirations of getting the opportunity to serve your nation is next to zero.
A union government shall therefore provide us all the opportunity to shine through what you can do to progress the cause of the nation.
5. Choosing Allan make us save huge campaign money for national development: We the youth of this country especially those of us who have no where to immigrate to are poised to have a leader who have the will and can be trusted in the area of integrity, duty conscious and disciplined.
A selfless leader who is reliable and can be trusted with integrity. Allan Akyerematen has these qualities and has demonstrated it quite well as ambassador to the United States and as Trade minister.
6. A vote for MFC will help us assuage national losses: One of the major setback of our country Ghana has been the problem of abandoning projects of earlier governments. Throughout history, there are countless number of abondoned projects since the time of Dr Kwame Nkrumah.
Given that no government has shown commitment to completing the project of her predecessor, many are the abondoned projects costing millions of cedis.
These monies in total could be used to expand business opportunities or build State Farm’s for the purpose of feeding and export for foreign exchange.
7. A vote for MFC will strengthen legislature harmony, harmony between opposition parties in parliament: Allan Kyerematen is coming from the background that the current members of parliament will still be relevant under his governance.
He has promised to choose his ministers from parliamentarians and people outside of parliament poor, or rich, disabled or abled, Npp, Cpp and so on.
What this means is that he will be able to create harmony and not tension among the political parties so they can focus on issues of national interest rather than just playing rhetorical gimmicks for consolidating political gains.
Choose Allan today, save money for a prosperous Ghana.
Comrade John Akwasi Amponsah, National Convenor and Co-founder (MFC, NATIONAL YOUTH ASSOCIATION – Allan Kyerematen for President 2024 Association)
THANK YOU for constantly reading stories on TodayGhanaMedia.com, news publishing website from Ghana. Kindly like, follow, comment, and SHARE stories on all social media platforms for more entertaining updates!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/
Admission is still in progress… Get yourself trained in any of our programmes to become a professional healthcare practitioner. Apply now! visit: racoh.edu.gh
Send your news stories to email@example.com