A luxury car caught fire at the University of Ghana on Monday, March 6, 2023.
The incident happened at the forecourt of the Jean Nelson Ackah Hall where a few residents were going about their activities at what some say was a car show.
Driver of the Ford Mustang car was seen loudly revving the engine of the static car.
He did so until a point where it appeared to have overheated and exploded eventually.
Alarmed bystanders run off shouting for help while the vehicle kept blazing.
After nearly a minute of burning, two males trooped the scene with extinguishers and doused the flames.
The car was subsequently towed away in videos shared on social media.
It is unclear yet the state of the driver’s health.
Watch the videos below.
This car just caught fire in front of Jean Nelson hall, Legon pic.twitter.com/B3PlqA8VAt
— SIKAOFFICIAL🦍 (@SIKAOFFICIAL1) March 6, 2023
— Maxxandohh (@maxxandohh) March 6, 2023
THANK YOU for constantly reading stories on TodayGhanaMedia.com, news publishing website from Ghana. Kindly like, follow, comment and SHARE stories on all social media platforms for more entertaining updates!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/
Admission is still in progress… Get yourself trained in any of our programmes to become a professional healthcare practitioner. Apply now! visit: racoh.edu.gh
Are You Suffering From Weak Erection, Low Libido, Premature Ejaculation Or Infections? – Get M-Plus No
Maccun Plus (MPlus) is for men and women as a natural aphrodisiac with no side effects
Just contact the number below for M PLUS HONEY.
Send your news stories to firstname.lastname@example.org